Step 1: Register Your Event
There is no cost or obligation to register, but you must register your event each year in order to use the copyrighted National Cancer Survivors
Day® name and logo. Official NCSD events should take place on the first Sunday in June, if feasible. Otherwise, all official NCSD events must be held during the month of May or June.
When you register your NCSD event, you will gain access to many valuable resources:
- Be eligible to order official NCSD merchandise from our Merchandise Catalog
- Gain access to the exclusive 2018 NCSD Speakers Bureau Roster, which contains contact information for nationally recognized celebrities and
- Receive special offers extended only to registered organizations
- Get the NCSD eNewsletter delivered straight to your inbox
- Order FREE Welcome Brochures, Cancer Survivor Resource Guides, and copies of Coping® magazine’s May/June issue to distribute at your event
- Access official NCSD logos
The 2019 Registration Form will be available in December. Sign up for our eNewsletter to stay informed about National Cancer Survivors Day® 2019.
Step 2: Get Sponsors