Event registration is now open for National Cancer Survivors Day® 2017, to be held on Sunday, June 4. On this day, tens of thousands of people from across the globe will gather in their local communities to celebrate life after cancer, pay tribute to local cancer survivors, and bring attention to the ongoing challenges they still face. This time-honored celebration will mark the 30th annual National Cancer Survivors Day®.
Anyone can host a National Cancer Survivors Day® celebration in their local community. But to do so, event coordinators must register their Survivors Day event with the National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation. By registering their local event with the Foundation, NCSD event coordinators will gain access to many valuable resources, including the following:
• A step-by-step NCSD planning guide, with valuable information on how to plan, promote, and put on local National Cancer Survivors Day® celebration
• An exhaustive list of NCSD theme ideas for event-planning inspiration
• Access to the exclusive National Cancer Survivors Day® Speakers Bureau Roster, which has contact information for nationally recognized celebrities and keynote speakers who are available to speak at NCSD events across the country
• Access to the NCSD Merchandise Catalog, featuring the official NCSD 2017 t-shirt, as well as unique keepsakes to commemorate the 30th annual National Cancer Survivors Day®, which are available to purchase for registered NCSD events
• Exclusive high-resolution downloads of official NCSD logos
• Free Welcome Brochures, Cancer Survivor Resource Guides, and copies of Coping with Cancer® magazine’s May/June issue to distribute at your event
• Special offers extended only to registered organizations
There is no cost or obligation to register, but event coordinators must register their event each year to use the copyrighted National Cancer Survivors Day® name and logo. To register, visit ncsd.org/register and fill out the online registration form.